It’s hard to do business these days without being heavily dependent on technology. Some companies, especially those that do most of their business online, are more vulnerable to software crashes hard drive failures than others. Technical mishaps can occur from a number of sources, and its impossible to protect yourself fully from attack or hardware failure.
However, an attack does not necessarily mean that you have to lose your files. With a secure backup business online with a secured host, your files will always be backed up and ready to easily retrieved by you at a moments notice. Still think its not necessary for you? Check this out.
1. A simple hard drive failure could cost you your business. Don’t believe it? Statistics tell us that of all the companies that experience substantial data loss, over 50% never fully recover, and 90% are out of business in less than 2 years. Having your business backup online with an online data backup can be very inexpensive. It’s a small price to pay to avoid losing a business you worked so hard to create.
2. Data is valuable. Collecting and storing data costs money.
3. Everyone is vulnerable to data loss. There are so many ways that data can be lost that everyone is vulnerable at one point or another. Even the best made computer can be a lemon, and with 42% of data loss occurring to hardware failure, you have an almost 50/50 chance of having it happen to you. Other data loss comes from human error (30%), software corruption (13%), computer viruses (5%) and theft.
4. Low cost, low hassle solution to data backup. Traditional data backup required man hours, special skills and additional hardware and software. While its still possible to do it yourself today, you will often find you spend more money and have a less secure solution than if you had gone with online data backup. Online data backup companies provide it all in one low, monthly fee, freeing you and your workers up to concentrate on your business and making money.
5. Peace, confidence and a less stressed out you. The potential for data loss can weigh heavy on the minds of business owners, who know just how vulnerable they really are. Knowing that your data is completely backed up, securely with an online business data backup company, you can rest easier and finally get a good nights rest for once. And that, perhaps, is the best reason of all.
That being said, it is just as important to choose your online data backup solution completely. Your data is valuable and you need to make sure its in online hands you can trust.